Complaint Review: Warner Health Care

• Updated: Wed, October 29, 2003

• Reported By:Iron Station North Carolina
Warner Health Care
Internet U.S.A.

Warner Health Care Fraudulent advertising and billing, breach of contract, failure to credit a return Cincinatti Internet

In June, 2003, my wife ordered the "free sample" of Avlimil and paid the $4.50 shipping charge via credit card. There was no mention on their web site of any other transaction being agreed to.

We began receiving a package of Avlimil every three weeks which was billed at $35.00 to the credit card we used for the sample.

October 3, 2003, I called Warner Health Care Customer Service at 1-866-834-1715 and told the representative that the Avlimil which upset my wife's stomach was not ordered.
I was told to return the packages via USPS and a credit would be issued to our credit card. I mailed five packages the same day.
I contacted our credit card issuer making them arawe of the problem and placed a block on further charges from Warner Health Care.
As of today, October 29, 2003, (twenty-six days later)
no credit has been issued.

Charles
Iron Station, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2003 08:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Warner-Health-Care/internet/Warner-Health-Care-Fraudulent-advertising-and-billing-breach-of-contract-failure-to-cred-70431. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Warner Health Care