Complaint Review: Warner Healthcare - Avlimil

• Submitted: Sat, March 20, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, March 20, 2004

• Reported By:Huntington beach California
Warner Healthcare - Avlimil
P.O. Box 42377 Cincinatti, Ohio U.S.A.

Warner Healthcare - Avlimil ripoff Fraudulent Inducement Into Contract Cincinatti Ohio

I ordered my free sample in February 2004, and now it is end of March and they charged my credit card for $70. I called and they told me I was automatically enrolled into "managed healthcare". I demanded a full refund stating that I did no such thing. This is a fraudulent inducement into a contract. DON'T bother with this company!

Joy
Huntington beach, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2004 10:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Warner-Healthcare-Avlimil/Cincinatti-Ohio-45442/Warner-Healthcare-Avlimil-ripoff-Fraudulent-Inducement-Into-Contract-Cincinatti-Ohio-84659. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Warner Healthcare - Avlimil