Complaint Review: Warner Healthcare - Avlimil

• Submitted: Wed, February 11, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, February 11, 2004

• Reported By:Gainesville Florida
Warner Healthcare - Avlimil
PO Box 18311 Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

Warner Healthcare - Avlimil ripoff - unauthorized credit card charges after I called to cancel Cincinnati Ohio

I signed up to receive a 30 day trial of Avlimil over the phone. The person said that i would only be charged for the shipping which was supposed to be $4.50. She also stated that they would continue to send me this product and that if i didnt want it anymore that i could call and cancel. Well, the following month i called them and cancelled before they sent me another order and noticed that they charged my account again ($35.00)after i had already cancelled.

Oh and by the way, I never received the second order that they charged me $35 for. So, after i noticed these discrepencies, I went to my bank and told them about this company Warner Healthcare-Avlimil making unauthorized charges to my account and my bank told me that this company should not have charged my account the second time based on the fact that the date on my credit card (debit card) had expired.

I called the company up again and asked them why did they make this unauthorized charge on a debit card that had expired and the lady that i spoke with said "as far as i am concerned ma'am this phone is over with between you and I" and hung up the phone.

I called back and asked to speak with a supervisor or a manager and the customer service rep refused to put a supervisor on the phone. I do plan on calling this company every day until they stop doing this to people and i have contact my attorney regarding this SCAM!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

Gainesville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2004 08:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Warner-Healthcare-Avlimil/Cincinnati-Ohio-45218-0311/Warner-Healthcare-Avlimil-ripoff-unauthorized-credit-card-charges-after-I-called-to-ca-80018. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Warner Healthcare - Avlimil