Complaint Review: Warner Healthcare Avlimil

• Submitted: Wed, March 24, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, March 24, 2004

• Reported By:Duvall Washington
Warner Healthcare Avlimil
5649 Creek Road Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

Warner Healthcare Avlimil ripoff Cincinnati Ohio

My situation is exactly the same as all the other testimonials on this site. I signed up for the free trial offer and ended up getting charged an addition $70 for additional product that I did not want or order.

When the name "Warner Healthcare" came up on my account, I searched it and found this wonderful site, for which I am eternally grateful! The information I found here really help me to act quickly.

I called the 800 number, got some completely disinterested customer service moron named Brandon and promptly cancelled my enrollment into their bogus managed care program. In his computer-like, monotone voice, Brandon informed me that (big surprise) they could not reimburse me for product already shipped. To which I replied that I was aware of the scam to which I was now a victim and already know that, thanks very little!

I plan to dispute the charges with my bank tomorrow, only to ensure no future charges will be incured but don't expect that I will ever see my $70 again. The price of new-found widsom, I guess.

Still feeling the need to DO SOMETHING, I took the advise of one of the other ladies on this site (Pam, I believe) and contacted the Oxygen channel via email. I asked if they were aware of the fraud one of their adveritsers was perpetrating on the public and suggested they were, at least, partially responsible for this. I got the standard auto reply back, thanking me for the email and ensure they will get back to me as soon as they can. I'll let you know if/when I hear back from them.

Duvall, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2004 04:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Warner-Healthcare-Avlimil/Cincinnati-Ohio-45242/Warner-Healthcare-Avlimil-ripoff-Cincinnati-Ohio-85238. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Warner Healthcare Avlimil