Complaint Review: Warner Healthcare-Avlimil

• Submitted: Mon, April 26, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, April 26, 2004

• Reported By:houston Texas
Warner Healthcare-Avlimil
www.avlimil.com Houston, Texas U.S.A.

Warner Healthcare - Avlimil ripoff Houston Texas

I went on the Avlimil website to try a "Free" 30 day trial of the drug avilimil with no obligation to purchase anything. I was told I would only be charged $4.50 shipping for the 30 day supply. That if I wanted to order more I would need to complete an order online.

I used my bank checkcard to pay for the shipping charge and to my dismay my bank card was charged another $65.50. I was VERY UPSET. They are just taking advantage of women whom they portray to want to help on their commercials. I called the customer service number and I got the run around. I am so ANGRY, especially considering I am a mother of 3. I am so upset that I have been taken by this company. Normally I am very concious about my credit card and giving out my information on the web. I will pray that this company is brought to their knees, and I haven't taken Avlimil and NEVER WILL after all of this!!!!

This is a form of credit card fraud. They won't be around long especially if they have to take advantage of unsuspecting women to sell their products!!!!

houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2004 03:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Warner-Healthcare-Avlimil/Houston-Texas-77041/Warner-Healthcare-Avlimil-ripoff-Houston-Texas-89056. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Warner Healthcare-Avlimil