Complaint Review: Warner Healthcare, Berkeley Premium Nutrceuticals

• Submitted: Tue, June 15, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, June 15, 2004

• Reported By:Richmond Virginia
Warner Healthcare, Berkeley Premium Nutrceuticals
1661 Waycross Rd Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

Warner Healthcare, Berkely Premium Nutraceuticals, Avlimil, Managed Care Direct ripoff,no refunds, slimy, no returns, bad customer service Cincinnati ohio

I ordered a free sample from this company online for $4.50 shipping. A month later my credit card was charged $70. I called and was informed that I had signed up for something called Managed Care Direct when I requested the free sample. I told them I was not interested and wanted a refund.

I was told they do not give refunds for product already shipped. I said I would return it in the same packaging, unopened, and then I wanted a refund. Well I did and no refund. I got my bank involved but since I wrote return to sender on the box I did not have a receipt that it was sent back. Of course they told the bank they never received it. I called and complained some more and they said they would ship it out again. This time I will return it with a receipt from the post office. Hopefully they won't be able to fight the bank on this!

I called on 4 different occasions and each time was told they would not give out ceo or address info. I was also told it is against the law to take back this product for a refund. I highly doubt this to be true. The customer service people were very rude and not very good at calming me down, actually they made me very irate. I filed with the bbb and found out the owners name, Steve Worshak you run a shoddy business and imply no ethics in your practices.

Deanna
Richmond, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2004 10:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Warner-Healthcare-Berkeley-Premium-Nutrceuticals/Cincinnati-Ohio-45240/Warner-Healthcare-Berkely-Premium-Nutraceuticals-Avlimil-Managed-Care-Direct-ripoffno-94957. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Warner Healthcare, Berkeley Premium Nutrceuticals