Complaint Review: Warner Heath Care

• Updated: Tue, April 13, 2004

• Reported By:FRG Illinois
Warner Heath Care
avlimil.com Internet U.S.A.

Avlimil Warner Heath Care ripoff herbal pill supplement that contains salvia, rubus idaeus, isoflavvones, capsicum, zingibar Wallingford Connecticut

"Receive a free sample of Avlimil"states the TV ad. I did it and received the sample in December. (You are charged shipping and must give them your credit card number.)
In January I received another package and returned it unopened "Return to Sender." I also opened the original package and found the 800 number which I called to cancel what looked like a subscription (when you order the sample they do not tell you that you are enrolling in a 12-month program, neither can they answer any questions you have regarding the product!)

When I cancelled the shipments. I told them I had returned the unopened package (which was charged to my credit card for $35.00) and I was told that they do not accept returns and that the program is a 12-month money back guarantee. So I would need to buy the product for a year to qualify for a refund.

That was months ago...it is April now and they never credited the $35.00 to my account for a product I returned to them.
RIP OFF!

By the way...this turns out to be a nothing more than an herbal pill supplement that contains salvia, rubus idaeus, isoflavvones, capsicum, zingibar, and other herbs and reputes to enhance arousal and sexual response in women. 30 tablets for $35.00 a month.

Max
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2004 12:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Warner-Heath-Care/internet/Avlimil-Warner-Heath-Care-ripoff-herbal-pill-supplement-that-contains-salvia-rubus-idaeus-87393. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Warner Heath Care