Complaint Review: Warrantech

• Submitted: Wed, July 29, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, July 30, 2009

• Reported By:Jupiter Florida
Warrantech
2200 Highway 121 Suite 100 Bedford, Texas U.S.A.

Warrantech - Interbond Corp Of America - Brands Mart Usa - Wcps Of Florida 454 Complaints in 3 years, now 455. F rating, another sucker.. not !! Bedford Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Report: Warrantech

according tot he BBB in fort worth, this company has had 454 complaints in 3 years with a rating of F. We purchased a GE harmony washer/and dryer from brands mart along with the extended warranty. We waited a week for someone to show up to look at it and when they did, they announced that it needs over 500.00 in parts and the parts would be ordered. It has now been 10 days later and after calling, Brands Marts/aka warrantech promise of returned phone calls do not happen. One only has to read the text at BBB in Forth worth to see what is apparently going on or not as the case may be. .

what this company does not realise is that I am an experienced small claims litigator and I have no problem seeking any and all available remedies. I am also a PITa and enjoy publishing anywhere and everwhere my experience with a particular company. I recently was successful in getting a complete refund from HP as well as an extended warranty for free do to my efforts. This is not going away, and I have made this first priority. I plan on reporting this company to any and all governmental agencies. wouldnt be the first time as i read something about south carolina.

According the to literature at BBB in forth worth , from what I read, it is my understanding that this company's modus operanda is to decline claims or wait weeks or months to repair same perhaps hoping they can wear you down or go away. . All I can say is that they better be prepared to hire some expensive lawyer to defend my litigation as I am not going to be another one of their victims. I can see by the official records at the Palm Beach County, clerks office that I will not be the first to file or propably the last. ..... game on.......

Annie m
Jupiter, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2009 06:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Warrantech/Bedford-Texas-76021/Warrantech-Interbond-Corp-Of-America-Brands-Mart-Usa-Wcps-Of-Florida-454-Complaints-474727. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Warrantech

Report: Warrantech

AUTHOR: Eb - (U.S.A.)

Dear Anna Mouse,

We have received your complaint regarding the repairs on your GE Harmony washer/dryer.

We would like to assure you that Customer Service is our number priority, and would like very much to assist you with this repair. The information in your complaint is very vague, and we are unable to locate any information regarding this reapir.

Please contact me directly for further assistance:

eydie.bowe@bm1.brandsmart.com
or my direct line is 954-797-4030.

Sincerely,