dried

• Submitted: Fri, September 16, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, September 16, 2011

• Reported By: Cristina — Mclean Virginia United States of America
Warranty Direct
9115 Harris Corners Parkway #350, Charlotte NC Mclean, Virginia United States of America

Warranty Direct Interstate National Dealer Services -All one bad company-Ripped Off here Mclean, Virginia

Purchased a warranty in April 2011 from Warranty Direct after speaking w/ sales rep. a few times regarding all my questions on what they do and don't cover.  Made a claim in July and all items denied.  Made another claim in Sept. for lifters in my engine need to be replaced per my repair facility and work could not be authorized until warranty co. sent out an inspector.  First time inspector came out told my repair facility they would have to take my engine and open it so they could see exactly what the problem was.

Labor time 5 hours to break it down and them the inspector came out again after a few days only to confirm yes it was what the repair facility stated was wrong w/ it was not due to my neglect or poor maintenance since no sludge was found and then determined that it was due to normal wear and tear.  My X5 has 124,000 miles had 121,000 miles when I bought the warranty and the reason I purchased was my concern that my vehicle is so old parts will go bad and they assured me it would be covered.  Did not tell me normal wear and tear is covered.  Only if the part is defective will it be covered. What???? So they will not give me a full refund of my warranty and out $5,400. and 2 weeks going on 3 of not having a car.  BEWARE of this company who goes by 3 names-all the same scam group.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2011 01:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Warranty-Direct/Mclean-Virginia-22101/Warranty-Direct-Interstate-National-Dealer-Services-All-one-bad-company-Ripped-Off-here-777673. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Warranty Direct