• Report: #519117

• Updated: Sat, November 10, 2012

• Reported By: Dean — Davie Florida United States of America
Warranty Experts - GO RV Network - Jason Flowers, Dan Weldon
9355 Bandera Road ste#140 San Antonio, Texas United States of America

Warranty Experts - GO RV Network - Jason Flowers, Dan Weldon Jason Flowers Scam artists San Antonio, Texas

*Consumer Comment: Jason Flowers is a smooth talker & scam artist

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: go rv warrany jason flowers

*Consumer Comment: Go Rv - Very Happy with Jason Flowers and Paul Simpson

*Consumer Comment: Happy ending with Go RV

*Consumer Comment: How do we contact Paul Simpson

*UPDATE Employee: Please Contact Us!

Don't trust this company!  They made promises & now don't deliver.

I purchased a warranty 3 years ago and was promised if I didn't use it that I would get a full refund.  Sounds great, right?  So unless it was a high priced item I fixed it myself.  Turns out now that my refund is due and they are no where to be found.

I have called over 50 times in the last month & sent numerous emails.  I have not received a single response.

So now I am left holding the bag.  The empty bag!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2009 04:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Warranty-Experts-GO-RV-Network-Jason-Flowers-Dan-Weldon/San-Antonio-Texas-78250/Warranty-Experts-GO-RV-Network-Jason-Flowers-Dan-Weldon-Jason-Flowers-Scam-artists-Sa-519117. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Warranty Experts - GO RV Network - Jason Flowers, Dan Weldon

Jason Flowers is a smooth talker & scam artist

AUTHOR: Peg - ()

Just wanted to mention that this has been a scam all along. They have taken a lot of money from a lot of people and then went bankrupt when they saw that they were about to get caught. The money that wasd given to them for RV Service Contracts never went to the company that was supposed to cover us and we didn't find out until it was too late to do anything before they claimed bankruptcy.

Now it is a criminal matter and everyone needs to contact the TX Attorney General as well as the US Attorney General. There is no money, but we are also putting our name on the list of debtors at the bankruptcy court just so they will know we have been ripped off. There are a lot of people out there so please let them know who you are. Many don't even know this happened yet I am thinking.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

go rv warrany jason flowers

AUTHOR: malcolm - (United States of America)

jason flowers of go rv warrany frauded me out of 6200 dallors on two rv warranys. he is a crook.i am fileing a law suit against him and his company

Go Rv - Very Happy with Jason Flowers and Paul Simpson

AUTHOR: coyote14fan - (USA)

A follow-up to my earlier concern...

I want to express how very happy I am with Jason Flowers and Paul Simpson with Go Rv.com.

They were very quick to reply/respond to me when I was not able to reach them thru their 1-800 number and explain to me about a cut phone line that was blocking 1-800 calls from reaching them.

They have both been very couteous and professional in handling my concerns. They expressed to me that my policy has been and still is in force since I purchased it in 2009.

They are also very graciously sending me out another copy for my records.

We highly recommend Go RV.com rv extended warranty company and Jason and Paul, both for their excellent customer service with us and for their quick, speedy and professional response to our questions.  There should be more businesses like this out there today.

Best wishes for many years of successful business!

Happy ending with Go RV

AUTHOR: coyote14fan - (USA)

Follow up to my earlier post about trying to contact Paul Simpson.  Very happy to report that after sending Go RV an email with my question/concerns, Paul Simpson quickly, within hours called me and assured all is ok, policy is in force and is sending out a copy.

I was very happy with the quick response.  Come to find out the reason phones were not working was because 1-800 phone line had been cut.

How do we contact Paul Simpson

Paul,

How do we contact you?  I am trying to call your offices and the phone calls are not able to go thru.

I also have dealings with Jason Flowers and I have not received a copy of my policy that I ordered in Sept 2009.

Please advise

Please Contact Us!

AUTHOR: Paul - (United States of America)

Hello,

I am Paul Simpson, Vice President of Go RV Network, Inc.

First let me say, I have never been contacted by this person about this complaint. We can't resolve an issue until we know that one exists. I have tried to locate this person in our Customer Database and I can't seem find him. Would you please contact me and provide a copy of your Warranty Contract and receipt. If you bought from us, I will get this issue resolved and you will be happy.

As for Warranty Experts, we have No Association with Warranty Experts at all. In 2008 our Warranty Division hired one of their employees, Jason Flowers. Jason was employed by our company Two Years before Warranty Experts went out of business. Jason is an excellent employee with a 98.4% Customer Satisfaction Rating and everyone who has had contact with Jason can attest to his customer friendly demeanor

If anyone has an issue in the future, please feel free to contact me directly. I will get it resolved.

Paul Simpson