Complaint Review: Warranty Experts - GO RV Network - Jason Flowers, Dan Weldon

• Submitted: Wed, July 22, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, July 22, 2009

• Reported By:Crawfordville Florida
Warranty Experts - GO RV Network - Jason Flowers, Dan Weldon
9355 Bandera Road #140 San Antonio, Texas U.S.A.

Warranty Experts - GO RV Network - Jason Flowers - Dan Weldon Motor home extended warranty and tire protection policies were paid for, but never obtained by Warranty Experts, Inc; now cannot get refund San Antonio Texas

*Consumer Comment: Wholesalewarranties.com Jason Flowers, Dan Weldon, Jeff Shelton

*Author of original report: Warranty Experts San Antonio Refund Rip Off for non-existant warranty policies I paid for through this fraudulant agency

*Author of original report: Warranty Experts San Antonio Refund Rip Off for non-existant warranties paid for through this fraudulant agency

Gordonr
Crawfordville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2009 02:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Warranty-Experts-GO-RV-Network-Jason-Flowers-Dan-Weldon/San-Antonio-Texas-78250/Warranty-Experts-GO-RV-Network-Jason-Flowers-Dan-Weldon-Motor-home-extended-warranty-472342. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Warranty Experts - GO RV Network - Jason Flowers, Dan Weldon

Wholesalewarranties.com Jason Flowers, Dan Weldon, Jeff Shelton

AUTHOR: macyt - ()

Warranty Experts - GO RV Network –Wholesalewarranties.com Jason Flowers, Dan Weldon, Jeff  Shelton

I purchased a 5 year extended warranty contract for my motorhome in December of 2009 and was provided a policy. Subsequently, I received notice that the policy was never paid, even though I paid $2925 by credit card .

I have called Jason Flowers, with whom I dealt, on numerous occasions and he has promised to either refund my money or provide a valid equivalent policy. After dozens of messages left he finally told me to call  1 (855) 991 9173 and speak with the owner Jeff  Shelton as they have gone through an ownership change. I have never received a phone call back from Jeff as of today.

I have filed complaints with various organizations and plan on contacting all the agencies that carry this company as an advertiser.

Wholesale Warranties

Wholesalewarranties.com

Rv warranty scam

Phone: (800) 939-2806 Fax: (801) 740-5898 8895

Towne Centre Dr #105-236, San Diego, CA92122

AUTHOR: Gordon - (U.S.A.)

AUTHOR: Gordonr - (U.S.A.)

On January 15, 2008 I paid $2281 and $399 through my Visa credit card to Warranty Experts, Inc/GO RV Network for (1) an Interstate State Motor Home Service Contact and (2) a TIRE GUARD Road Hazard Contract. After a few weeks of waiting for the actual policy(s) I contacted Jason Flowers at Warranty Experts, Inc. as to their whereabouts, and I was told not to worry, but they would be forthcoming. In early July I traded in the motor home and contacted Jason Flowers about a refund for the policies (I thought I had), and after some time and some urging I received Interstate National Dealer Services, Inc and "Tire Guard" cancellation forms. I immediately completed the forms, and submitted them, with the Odometer Disclosure Statement to Warranty Experts, Inc., as instructed by Jason Flowers, in order to obtain a refund. I heard nothing about the matter for several weeks. After calling Warranty Experts, Inc., and leaving messages, and very infrequently being able to speak with Jason Flowers, I was turned over to Dan Weldon, a refund return "specialist". After no refund came, I contacted Interstate National myself (twice), and they had no record of a policy for my motor home. (TIRE GUARD never answered the phone nor returned my messages- I now doubt their existence.) I am due a return of $2680. for the policies I thought I paid for, but never actually had. Gordon Crawfordville, Florida