Complaint Review: Warranty Logistics Incorporated

• Updated: Wed, November 07, 2012

• Reported By: Rhino125 — Orange Park Florida United States of America
Warranty Logistics Incorporated
2700 s. Story Rd Irving, Texas United States of America

Warranty Logistics Incorporated Another bad Warranty Logistic Story, what a joke Irving, Texas

I sent my HP laptop in for repair because the screen kept blanking out. I received it back in about a week. I opened the screen and powered the computer on for the first time since the repair. It was still broken for the same thing. I called the service number and the said that they would email me a shipping lable within 24 hours. One week later a new box was sent to the house, I called and questioned them about it and their response was it is not our policy to email shipping labels. I sent back the laptop and this time it was out for 2 weeks, I received it yesterday andwhen I opened it up and powered it on for the first time it was still broken for the exact same thing. I called them and asked to speak with a supervisor. She called me the same day around 6:50 PM and was nothing but rude. I asked again for a shipping label to be emailed to me and she said that it was not the companies policy to do that. I explained to her that the operators and saying that it is and that should be corrected. The supervisor said that I was not listening to her, it is not the companies policy to email a shipping label. Again, I explained to her that I understand the companies policy but some training may need to be done with the operators. for the third time she said that I was not listening. That's when the phone call ended. The repair company is a joke, they have no idea what they are doing when it comes to repairing computers. I would NOT recommend this company to anyone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2012 07:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Warranty-Logistics-Incorporated/Irving-Texas-75038/Warranty-Logistics-Incorporated-Another-bad-Warranty-Logistic-Story-what-a-joke-Irving-965808. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Warranty Logistics Incorporated