Complaint Review: Warranty Logistics

• Updated: Mon, May 21, 2012

• Reported By: bruceh — La Crosse Wisconsin United States of America
Warranty Logistics
NEW PO Box 20167-1818 Sterling, Virginia United States of America

Warranty Logistics refused to repair I Pod under extended warranty i purchased w/I Pod @ Target in La Crosse,Wi Sterling, Virginia

I purchased.my I Pod.@ local Target store along w/ extended warranty, I returned the I Pod to Targetthey informed.me I had to send it in to warranty Logistics. For repair, They returned my I Pod to me 1 week later saying physical damage,liquid damage or prior unauthorized repair is not covered & is being returned to me in as is condition. The I Lid has never had physical or liquid damage or ever been repaired by anyone.

Neither Target or Warranty Logistics will replace or repair the I Pod, so why are they selling BOGUS.Warranties on their electronic devices? Target & Warranty Logistics. Are both In Business. To rip off all consumers to purchase BOGUS WARRANTIES. NEVER PURCHASE Electronic devices or.Targets. extended warranties as neither company will stand behind their.products or warranties.Let this be a WARNING to all consumers who are considering purchasing TV, or anything electronic @ Targets Stores

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2012 10:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Warranty-Logistics/Sterling-Virginia-20167-1818/Warranty-Logistics-refused-to-repair-I-Pod-under-extended-warranty-i-purchased-wI-Pod--885729. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Warranty Logistics