Virgin

• Submitted: Thu, April 04, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, April 04, 2013

• Reported By: TVMom — Alton Illinois
Warranty Logistics

Warranty Logistics Target Corporation Warranty Services Ipod Touch warranty not honored - no replacement or repairs , Internet

About a year ago we bought an Ipod Touch for my son and before a year was even up it stopped working - we had purchased the warranty protection for it - contacted Warranty Logistics and were told to send it in for repairs or replacement which we did in February.  We received it back at the end of Feb. early March with a generic letter not stating what was wrong with our ipod but a templated letter stating it could be one of several issues - water damage, physical damage, or unauthorized repairs at another place.  We were told they had pictures to send us which I just got yesterday on April 3rd - a month later.  I have been dealing with nasty rude people that refuse to fix the ipod or just replace it.  There was no damage to the ipod other than it would not hold a charge or turn on any longer.

I have done alot of research since on Warranty Logistics/Asurion Insurance and they are scamming people all over.  Taking this money for this supposed warranty that I don't believe exists or does not cover anything.  I have filed complaints with the BBB and am just trying to get the word out there that they are taking peoples money and not covering repairs/damages and or replacements.  I have been dealing with Target Corporation, Warranty Logistics (also know as NEW and Asurion Insurance) I would stay away from all of them.  I will never purchase electronics again from another Target store.  All I want is for them to fix it or send my son a new ipod or the check to cover the cost of the new Ipod.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2013 04:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Warranty-Logistics/internet/Warranty-Logistics-Target-Corporation-Warranty-Services-Ipod-Touch-warranty-not-honored--1040759. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Warranty Logistics