Complaint Review: Warranty Serivce Center

• Updated: Fri, April 17, 2009

• Reported By:Killeen Texas
Warranty Serivce Center
Nationwide U.S.A.

Warranty Serivce Center This company continues to call my home and REFUSES to identify itself other than Warranty Service Center! Nationwide

I receive several phone calls from 'Warranty Service Center' even though my phone is on the do-not-call list. 'We have made several attempts to contact you...' and my auto warranty is about to expire. They fish for information on what year my car is. I have asked them specifically what vehicle they are calling about and they respond ANY. I have asked them their company name and to speak with supervisors. I can press 1 to talk to a representative or 2 to remove my number from the list. (2 does nothing -- the calls keep coming) When I ask the representative for specific details they hang up on me after harrassing and cussing at me! There seems to be no stopping them.

Killeen, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2009 07:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Warranty-Serivce-Center/nationwide/Warranty-Serivce-Center-This-company-continues-to-call-my-home-and-REFUSES-to-identify-its-444589. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Warranty Serivce Center