Complaint Review: Warranty Service Center (Autos)

• Submitted: Wed, March 04, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, March 04, 2009

• Reported By:Danville California
Warranty Service Center (Autos)
Nationwide Nationwide U.S.A.

Warranty Service Center (Autos) company is not legit, callers are rude and they will not stop harrassing me! Nationwide

Someone from the "warranty service center' for autos keeps calling my house saying that the service on my car has run out and I need to renew it. I have contacted my dealer whom I have a warranty with and they have advised me that they are making it up and not to deal with them. They have gotten many complaints about there calls. If someone doesn't know better and deals with them they will get ripped of.

When I asked "Steve" the last caller what company he was with he just said "warranty service center", I said that my car does have a warranty - with a company with an actual name and he hung up on me. I have again reported this to my dealer with the last telephone number the call came from and they are going to report it however every number they have had for them in the past is changed within a month.

I am also on the do not call register so they should not be calling me. Think I report them to the register too.

Dal
Danville, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2009 06:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Warranty-Service-Center-Autos/nationwide/Warranty-Service-Center-Autos-company-is-not-legit-callers-are-rude-and-they-will-not-s-430887. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Warranty Service Center (Autos)