Complaint Review: "Warranty Service Center"

• Submitted: Wed, December 23, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, December 23, 2009

• Reported By: AJGuzman — Downey California United States of America
"Warranty Service Center"
10710 FIRESTONE BLVD FIRESTONE AT 605 FWY Norwalk, California United States of America

"Warranty Service Center" warranty service Office depot warranty services are a ripoff Norwalk, California

I had bought a Hp labtop with a 200 dollar full coveerage warranty because I had previouly purchased the warranty and it was good. Once the first year had past after buying the labtop I had problem with it. So I sent it in and the sent it back a month later withe more problems such as the right speaker getting blown out. It went on like this for the next 6 months of sending the computer back and forth. In the warranty it has stated and repeated many time by the oporators that the computer could be replaced if the problem keeped occuring. That was a lie. The warranty is in fact a ripoff when you get your computer back from a month in repair and it crashes the secound you power it up right out of the box.They did nothing but to send it back once again. Well I received it back for the 8 time and the computer still crashes and worst the sent me replacement battery and keeped the good one I sent it with. Now the computer has a 2 second battery life. I paid for a 200 dollar warranty and got no warranty. I would consider this fraud. Please, if you plan on investing in something valuable do not buy it at office depot. Protection for you investment is very important because electronics expensive and con encounter many problems. I wouldn't have bought from office depot if knew I would have to stress out to get my computer fixed with a 200 dolar warranty I purchased.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2009 12:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Warranty-Service-Center/Norwalk-California-90650/Warranty-Service-Center-warranty-service-Office-depot-warranty-services-are-a-ripoff-Nor-544087. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on "Warranty Service Center"