dried

• Updated: Tue, March 31, 2009

• Reported By:Santa Clara California
Warranty Service Center
Southern, California U.S.A.

Warranty Service Center This company somehow obtained my work cell number and will not stop calling me. They are rude and not willing to take my name off the list. Southern California Nationwide

How do these scum bags get away from the do not call registry? Every call I get is from a different number. I've asked them to stop calling me but they continue to call. Even my cell phone service company agent is getting these disruptive calls when I reported them. How can we stop this from happening? They are totally illegal, out of line, and rude. Can an attorney out there start a class action suit against them?

Anonymous
Santa Clara, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2009 02:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Warranty-Service-Center/Southern-California-Nationwide/Warranty-Service-Center-This-company-somehow-obtained-my-work-cell-number-and-will-not-sto-439563. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Warranty Service Center