Complaint Review: "Warranty Service Center"

• Submitted: Thu, April 16, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, April 16, 2009

• Reported By:tustin California
"Warranty Service Center"
Tustin, California U.S.A.

"Warranty Service Center" harrasing phone messages "Your auto warranty is about to expire" Tustin California

I receive several phone calls per day from "Warranty Service Center" even though my phone is on the do-not-call list. "We have made several attempts to contact you..." and my auto warranty is about to expire. (My car is almost 16 years old.) I can press 1 to talk to a representative or 2 to remove my number from the list. (2 does nothing -- the calls keep coming) When I ask the representative for specific details they hang up on me.

Bruce
tustin, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2009 07:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Warranty-Service-Center/Tustin-California/Warranty-Service-Center-harrasing-phone-messages-Your-auto-warranty-is-about-to-expire-444282. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on "Warranty Service Center"