Complaint Review: Warranty Services

• Submitted: Thu, July 24, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, July 24, 2008

• Reported By:East Amherst New York
Warranty Services
Orange County, California U.S.A.

Warranty Services, Warranty Services wanted to renew the factory warranty on my car Orange County California

Got a phone call from 310 599 5157 with recording telling me that my car warranty was about to expire and if I didn't take care of it right now my file wpuld be closed. So I pressed 1 to speak with a Customer Service Representative (CSR).

I asked for all available information on the company and the CSR would only give me the name Warranty Services and that it was based in Orange County CA and they had no phone number, "no landline" .

She asked me what the make and model of my car was, to which I replied if she was calling me about my warranty expiring, shouldn't she know what the make and model of my car is? She said this was merely a contract answering service and I had been forwarded to them probably by my dealership.

East Amherst, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2008 09:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Warranty-Services/Orange-County-California/Warranty-Services-Warranty-Services-wanted-to-renew-the-factory-warranty-on-my-car-Orange-355084. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Warranty Services