farmers

• Updated: Fri, May 01, 2009

• Reported By:Chicopee Massachusetts
Warranty Solutions - Warranty Service Center Car Nationwide
Nationwide U.S.A.

Warranty Solutions - Warranty Service Center Car Nationwide, Expired Automotive Warranty Calls to Cell Phone Nationwide

I keep reciving unsolicited calls on my Verizon cell phone to renew my car warranty.

If I don't answer, then a recording comes up telling me to push 1 to talk to someone 2, to be removed from the list. I pushed 2 many times, but the calls continue. After months, and months of this "game" I have now decided to hit 1to tell them to take me off their list. Several times they said they would but the calls have not stopped.

When I ask for a supervisor thy hang up.

I have been told they are "Warranty Solutions". But Im not finding them.. Now I will ask...

1.) Where are you calling me from
2.) What is YOUR first and last name
3.) Who referred my number to you

Usually that's how far they will go. Any further demands for info result in a hang-up.

I then log the phone number, and the time, and call the number back.
Each one is from a non-working number...

Here are the last three dates, phone numbers, name of caller, and results:

30 April 2009

1 May 2009
(206) 855-4743
Adam
hung-up

I am at a loss of what to do. They will hang up on you with a quickness when you assert yourself.

Danni
Chicopee, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2009 03:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Warranty-Solutions-Warranty-Service-Center-Car-Nationwide/nationwide/Warranty-Solutions-Warranty-Service-Center-Car-Nationwide-Expired-Automotive-Warranty-C-448122. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Warranty Solutions - Warranty Service Center Car Nationwide