Complaint Review: Warranty USA - Cambridge Risk Management (Administrator)

• Submitted: Fri, August 29, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, August 29, 2003

• Reported By:San Antonio Texas
Warranty USA - Cambridge Risk Management (Administrator)
2950 S Rancho Rd #100, Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Warranty USA- Cambridge Risk Management (Administrator) RIP OFF NON EXISTENT AUTOMOBILE WARRANTY Las Vegas Nevada

Rose from Austin Texas, I know what you went through. I am out $1500 that Warranty USA STOLE plus $3500 in vehicle repairs.

March 2003, I took in Oldsmobile Silhouette and called Warranty USA,the 1-800 # sounded funny, so I checked web hoping for an alternate phone # or email link & lo & behold found this shocker about the company. I had not received any kind of notification, and it was past the November 2002 deadline to file any kind of claim (so it says on the site).

It is very aggravating knowing that I just gave away our hard-earned money, or that I should have kept the dealer warranty which I originally had- on hindsight now, WHY DID I EVER SWITCH TO WARRANTY USA? Do I just grin & bear everything because such is life or what is my recourse, this late in the game? All I know we have been SCREWED....

Melisa
San Antonio, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2003 01:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Warranty-USA-Cambridge-Risk-Management-Administrator/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89102/Warranty-USA-Cambridge-Risk-Management-Administrator-RIP-OFF-NON-EXISTENT-AUTOMOBILE-WA-66334. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Warranty USA - Cambridge Risk Management (Administrator)