Complaint Review: Warranty USA Claims

• Submitted: Tue, October 01, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, October 01, 2002

• Reported By:Morgantown WV
Warranty USA Claims
Cambridge Risk Management, 2950 S. Rancho Road Suite 100 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Warranty USA Claims ripoff I file a claim for the balance of my warranty which is $400 dirty SOB's Las Vegas Nevada

I took my truck in for major repairs. They sent the dealer a fax copy of the authorization with the parts they will cover and pay for. Which was all the the repairs that need to be done to my truck. Since I still owed about $200 on my warranty payments. They made me pay for it all and they would reimburse me the difference. What else was I do . I need my truck out of hock. I then received a letter stating that a reimbursement check will be coming soon. Soon my a*s. Its been one year and
2 months.

I call serveral time and they said it is coming. I need more work on my truck again, since its only been 11 months since the last repair and I have not seen my reimbusement yet. I call to see if I still had warranty coverage. They said yes you still have coverage.They told me I would have to get approval for the repair which would be covered and the PAY for the repairs and they would reimbusement me.I told them like HELL. You still own me from 11 months ago.

So I ended up at another garage. And I had to pay out of my pocket to have the repairs done for the 2nd time since I joined this rip-off company. All the repairs for the 2nd time where covered under warranty according to their booklet they sent me. I called again, and they told me that they were in Chapter 11 and all reimbursement had to be in writing. So I wrote a request and I still have not received NOTHING. I still own on my credit card for these charges. I have tried to call and the phone numbers I have all all block. I not sure what else I can do.Please help us whom have been riped-off.

Morgantown, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2002 12:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Warranty-USA-Claims/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89102/Warranty-USA-Claims-ripoff-I-file-a-claim-for-the-balance-of-my-warranty-which-is-400-dir-31574. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Warranty USA Claims