Complaint Review: Warranty USA Las Vegas

• Reported By:Austin Texas
Warranty USA Las Vegas
Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Warranty USA Las Vegas Scamming for Years Las Vegas Nevada

I was scammed by Warranty USA over 10 years ago. Bought the warranty. Had work done at the Mercedes dealer. They said they would pay. The Mercedes dealer submitted the forms for the claim. Warranty USA said they were in bankruptcy. Would not answer the phone. When someone finally did they would continue to make promises. Then they either sold or gave my bank information to another company in las vegas who withdrew funds from my bank acct. I had no knowledge of who they were. My bank retieved the money and this company withdrew it again. I had to close the acct. I made a complaint with the Attorney Generals office here in Texas along with numerous others and to no avail. I never heard anything back from anyone. I paid this company in full instead of monthly to my stupidity. Will this company every be stopped?

Rose
Austin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2009 10:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Warranty-USA-Las-Vegas/Las-Vegas-Nevada/Warranty-USA-Las-Vegas-Scamming-for-Years-Las-Vegas-Nevada-424012. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Warranty USA Las Vegas