- Report: #34654
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Warranty USA / Warranty & Financial Products /Cambridge Risk Management
Warranty USA / Warranty & Financial Products /Cambridge Risk Management2950 So. Rancho Rd. Ste. 100, NV 89102 & 999 Third Avenue Suite 920, WA 98104 , Washington, Nevada U.S.A.
Warranty USA & Financial Products, Cambridge Risk Management Rip-off Fraud: $$ for Auto warranty, No service or refund! CONTACT INFO HERE!! Seattle Washington, Las Vegas Nevada
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. WarrantyUSA filed Bankruptcy, December 2001
2. Allied Insurance (AI)was looking @ assuming responsibilities (outcome unknown). AI based in Singapore?
3. Consumers have banded together, class action law suit. Did you get your notifying papers? Deadline is upon us!
4. Searched for registered owner of www.warrantyusa.com:
Consumer Financial Services Group
2950 So Rancho Rd. Ste 100
Las Vegas NV 89102
Technical Contact: WebAdmin@wfpi.com
5. Searched for registered owner of www.wfpi.com:
Contact Email address: jcommon@IX.NETCOM.COM
John Common (said he was "President" verifying my bogus contract)
999 Third Avenue Suite 920
SEATTLE, WA 98104
(By the way, netcom is owned by midspring.com. It's reputable!)
6. Searched for residences under John Common, near Seattle. Only one residence appeared on public phone record for the name John Common. (This may or may not be his personal residence, but it's certainly a convenient commute from near Olympia):
16th Ave SE,
Lacey, WA 98503
Thurston County, Olympia WA
7. Checked Western Washington Better Business Bureau (BBB). A company registered with BBB is using Warranty USA under a different company name within blocks of John Common's 3rd Ave suite. This company (new upstart or fraud restart?):
Warranty & Financial Products Inc
1408 4th Ave #300|
Seattle, WA 98101
8. Notice how closely the original toll free number matches the second company's toll-free number!
9. Consumer Financial Services Group in Las Vegas
(Don't be surprised if these are no longer in service:
Legal Dept.: 1-800-391-6911
Legal Dept.: 1-800-495-5315
10. There were Warranty Services reps. that I called frequently. Either they tried but got nowhere or they were part of the deception:
Sales Mgr.: 206-441-4900 x1004
11. Food for thought:
When I finally got a hold of the Customer Services Director (?), she bragged that the Consumer Finan. Svc. Group, had just sent her to Singapore for business meetings there! Now you know where our money went. Isn't it ironic that we are now learning that the terrorist organizations were funded by fraudulent USA operations that were based and directed, in part, in Phillipines, Singapore, and Thailand?
12. I smell a "Dateline" news expose'! Perhaps we need to get the media involved and shut down the other operation in Seattle (John Common's?) and alert the entire USA!
That's all for now. Sorry good honest people have to meet under these circumstances.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2002 11:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Warranty-USA-Warranty-Financial-Products-Cambridge-Risk-Management/Washington-Nevada/Warranty-USA-Financial-Products-Cambridge-Risk-Management-Rip-off-Fraud-for-Auto-wa-34654. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.