efficient

• Submitted: Mon, October 14, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, October 14, 2002

• Reported By:San antonio Tx
Warranty USA
2950 South Rancho Rd Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Warranty USA Broken down and robbed in Texas ripped off and scammed Las Vegas Nevada

October 2002: As any hard working middle class American would do, I wanted to protect my investment when I purchased my new vehicle in 2000. Well guess what...I just found out that the WarrantyUSA protection plan that I also purchased in 2000 isn't worth the paper that it is printed on.

I had checked with automotive repair shops at the time and Warranty USA seemed as promised. Now, when I needed the services I have found that they have ripped off consumers and vendors. This is a shame and I feel for others out there that are now $1200.00 lesser. We need to find ways to stop these con artists in their tracks.

Chris
San Antonio, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2002 05:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Warranty-USA/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89102/Warranty-USA-Broken-down-and-robbed-in-Texas-ripped-off-and-scammed-Las-Vegas-Nevada-32546. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Warranty USA