Complaint Review: Warranty USA

• Submitted: Wed, February 22, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, February 22, 2006

• Reported By:Hamilton Ohio
Warranty USA
2950 South Rancho Road Suite 100 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Warranty USA Invalid Warranty Ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

On August 22. 2000 I purchased a 72 month warranty on my 1998 Ford Windstar with a refund clause. I have not used this warranty. Today, February 22,2006 I called the Customer Service number of 1-800-441-6004 and a recording came on with the message that this number is invalid. On the back of my warranty it reads for refund information contact Warranty USA or Signet Financial at 1-877-474-4638. When I contacted Signet Financial they stated that WarrantyUSA used their name without permission and that WarrantyUSA is bankrupt. So I lost my refund of over $1000.00. I paid $1,290.00 for this Warranty Plan, which probably never existed in the first place.

John
Hamilton, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2006 11:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Warranty-USA/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89102/Warranty-USA-Invalid-Warranty-Ripoff-Las-Vegas-Nevada-177511. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Warranty USA