Complaint Review: Warranty USA

• Submitted: Wed, May 28, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, May 28, 2003

• Reported By:San Antonio Texas
Warranty USA
2950 S Rancho RD #100 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Warranty USA rip-off Las Vegas Nevada

Warranty USA I am stranded, make a phone call, the F@@##!%& are out of business Las Vegas Nevada .....

Did someone get a bullet in the head for this? Why did we stop public executions? Can any one give me the address of anyone who was behind this fraud?

THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY TO STOP THIS BULLSHIAT AND START OFF AT THIS GUYS HOMESITE. THESE PEOPLE NEED TO BE THROWN IN THE OCEAN WITH CONCRETE SHOES.

MAKE EXAMPLES OF PEOPLE LIKE THIS AND IT WILL NOT BE A COMMONPLACE IN TODAYS SOCIETY. Am I getting money back- nope. Am I pissed- F*&% YA

Someone should pay for this...

...And I hope you read this...

..Better yet I hope I have the privelige to tell it to your face ... You are breathing my Oxygen

Chris
San Antonio, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2003 09:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Warranty-USA/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89102/Warranty-USA-rip-off-Las-Vegas-Nevada-58778. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Warranty USA