Complaint Review: Warranty USA

• Submitted: Thu, June 05, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, June 05, 2008

• Reported By:Medina Ohio
Warranty USA
6201 NW 20th Street, Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Warranty USA Aka Has Numerous Names And States Warranty USA harassment calls daily Las Vegas Nevada

I have tracked many calls from a company on my home phone, which is unlisted and which I registered with the do not call list. Apparently this company, Warranty USA uses an automated dialing system to call a # and when someone picks up the phone, a recording is activated to press 2 to be taken off their call list and press 1 to speak with a representative. After Hundreds of calls I was home to pick up the line when the call came in and pressed 1 to speak with someone. I asked 20 questions and the caller identified herself as Alexandra with Warranty USA and gave me their corporate # which she said is 800-488-0210, and said Colby Mortinson was the corporate director.

When I call the many #'s back from which this company calls in from, the recording asks to dial in your # to be taken off their list. I called all of the incoming #'s and pressed in my phone # to be taken off the list and continue to get calls at my multiple home phone lines and my private home office phone.

The company Warranty USA in Las Vegas Nevada has scammed many people apparently in the tune of many millions of dollars.

After reading many of these ripoff reports, it is clear that the owner of this company and many of his Alias warranty companies have scammed thousands. Never buy ANYTHING from such a company who solicits the unknowing by using the techniques this company uses. Their recording says you will "loose your coverage, and this is your last chance to respond"

I would suggest to NEVER buy anything over the phone, OR giving out ANY personal information to a phone solicitor. Not unless you know the company, and have initiated the call yourself!

I will gladly join in a class action lawsuit against this company for harassment.

Brian, medina, ohio
Medina, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2008 06:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Warranty-USA/Las-Vegas-Nevada/Warranty-USA-Aka-Has-Numerous-Names-And-States-Warranty-USA-harassment-calls-daily-Las-Veg-337563. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Warranty USA