Complaint Review: Warranty USA

• Submitted: Tue, July 08, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, July 08, 2008

• Reported By:Elizabeth Colorado
Warranty USA
6201 NW 20th Street Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Warranty USA "Auto Warranty Expiring" Harrassment Calls That Just Don't Stop Las Vegas Nevada

For about a year I have received weekly phone calls stating that my Auto Warranty is about to expire. The recorded message says this is my second and last reminder. I could only wish!

Over the past year I have numerous times pressed 2 to be put on the no call list and I have pressed 1 to speak to a representative. Some reps are rude and want to argue - others are rude and hang up on me. No one will identify the company, pass me to a supervisor, or give me an an address to send a letter of complaint.

I can't believe that in this modern world we live in thousands of us (millions?) are subjected to daily telephone harrassment and there's nothing we can do about it. I pity the poor fool that would sign up with a schlock operation such as this one. I am now getting ready to buy a very big and loud whistle and each time they call I'm going to press 1 and blow the whistle as hard as I can once the operator comes on the line. I wish they would all get a life and get a real job!

David
Elizabeth, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2008 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Warranty-USA/Las-Vegas-Nevada/Warranty-USA-Auto-Warranty-Expiring-Harrassment-Calls-That-Just-Dont-Stop-Las-Vegas-Nev-348763. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Warranty USA