Complaint Review: Warranty USA

• Submitted: Tue, June 17, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, June 17, 2003

• Reported By:Newport News Virginia
Warranty USA
1408 4th Ave Suite 300 Seattle, Washington U.S.A.

Warranty USA ripoff Washington Nationwide

Warranty USA Administered By Independent Warranty Management Corporation Did not contact us about the pending Chapter 11 bankruptcy consumer rip-off fraud Seattle Washington .....

I was checking up on a re-financing company on the "Better Business Bureau" website, so on a whim thought I'd check on our buddies at Warranty USA.

As you now all know, the file bankruptcy, and have gotten away with taking all of our hard earned money. I've never been contacted and they have taken $1,290.00 of mine. I never had to check up on them because I still have not had any problems with my vehicle. Now I see all over the place all the unhappy screwed customers from all over the country.

Something should happen about this. I have no idea on what to do besides contact the Nevada Bankruptcy Court, I'm sure I'm screwed like the rest of you.

Bummer, I bought into this sham when I was in Colorado (fall of 2000), I'm in the military and now live in Virginia. Could definately use that money to get a new extended warranty.

Pete
Newport News, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2003 07:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Warranty-USA/Seattle-Washington-98101/Warranty-USA-ripoff-Washington-Nationwide-60986. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Warranty USA