Complaint Review: Warranty Usa

• Submitted: Mon, August 04, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, August 04, 2003

• Reported By:gonzales Texas
Warranty Usa
www.warrantyusa.com Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Warranty Usa ripoff sold me warranty car insurance for $1200 i never got to use ripoff fraud business evil dirt bags ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

I was rip-off by warranty usa. Warranty USA contacted me shorty after purchasing my new car, offering me warranty insurance for $1200. If in never use the insurance I would be reimbursted $900.

Attempting to use my so called insurance i thought i had, only to get a disconnecting recording. Next, I call the company that was suppose to be backing warranty usa, to only find out they had been done with dealing with warranty usa. The dealership I had purchased my new car from had givin my information to rip-off theives wanted nothing to do with it either.

Warranty USA fraudulently ripped me off charging my credit card monthly. I never got to use their service. They knew their fraudulent company was going under.

anna
gonzales, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2003 02:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Warranty-Usa/Las-Vegas-Nevada/Warranty-Usa-ripoff-sold-me-warranty-car-insurance-for-1200-i-never-got-to-use-ripoff-fra-65227. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Warranty Usa