Complaint Review: Warranty usa Company administered By Independent Warranty Management Corporation

• Submitted: Mon, January 27, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, January 27, 2003

• Reported By:Mathis Texas
2950 S. Rancho Rd Las Vegas, Nv 89102 Seattle, Washington U.S.A.

Warranty usa Company administered By Independent Warranty Management Corporation rip-off Seattle, las Vegas And Arvada Colorado

Purchase new chev trk in July 2000 and in Oct 2000 warrantyusa phone me and offered an extended warranty for my new trk. I pay it in full in the amount of $1,256.00. I just traded my trk in and purchase a new 03 saturn.

I've call the number on my paperwork for a refund. I couldn't make contact with co because within my area I couldn't make this 800 call.

Finally we manage to get through to warrantyusa and they said they had filed bankruptsy. So here we are I need my refund.

please help
Olinda
Mathis, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2003 02:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Warranty-usa-Company-administered-By-Independent-Warranty-Management-Corporation/Seattle-Washington-98104/Warranty-usa-Company-administered-By-Independent-Warranty-Management-Corporation-rip-off-S-42951. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Warranty usa Company administered By Independent Warranty Management Corporation