- Report: #36632
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: WarrantyUSA Warranty USA Warranty & Financial Products /Cambridge Risk Management
WarrantyUSA Warranty USA Warranty & Financial Products /Cambridge Risk Management1408 4th Ave #300,Seattle, WA 98101 Seattle, Washington U.S.A.
Warranty USA aka Consumer Financial Services Group Here's tracking info for victims of consumer fraud ripoff Seattle, WA ; Las Vegas, NV Seattle Washington
*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Discount Mortgage Relief owner non other than Haytham Elzayn or John Common as he is better know as!
*Consumer Comment: I am also a victim and in search of more information
*Consumer Comment: I got ripped-off too.
*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Employeres Ripped off worse than consumers
*Consumer Suggestion: suggestion
*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I can clear up some of your questions
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. WarrantyUSA filed Bankruptcy, December 2001
2. Allied Insurance (AI) was looking @ assuming responsibilities (outcome unknown). AI based in Singapore(?)
3. Consumers have banded together, class action law suit. Did you get your notifying papers? Deadline is upon us!
4. Searched for registered owner of www.warrantyusa.com:
Consumer Financial Services Group
2950 So Rancho Rd. Ste 100
Las Vegas NV 89102
Technical Contact: WebAdmin@wfpi.com
5. Registered owner of tech contact, www.wfpi.com:
Contact Email address: jcommon@IX.NETCOM.COM
John Common (said he was "President" verifying my bogus contract)
999 Third Avenue Suite 920
SEATTLE, WA 98104
(By the way, netcom is owned by midspring.com. It's reputable!)
6. Searched near Seattle residences, John Common. Only one residence appeared on public phone record for the name John Common. (This may or may not be his personal residence, but it's certainly a convenient commute from near Olympia):
16th Ave SE,
Lacey, WA 98503
Thurston County, Olympia WA
7. Checked Western Washington Better Business Bureau (BBB). A company registered with BBB is using Warranty USA under a different company name within blocks of John Common's 3rd Ave suite. This company (new upstart or fraud restart?):
Warranty & Financial Products Inc
1408 4th Ave #300
Seattle, WA 98101
8. Notice how closely the original toll free number matches the second company's toll-free number!
9. Consumer Financial Services Group in Las Vegas
(Don't be surprised if these are no longer in service:
Legal Dept.: 1-800-391-6911
Legal Dept.: 1-800-495-5315
10. There were Warranty Services reps. that I called frequently. Either they tried, but got nowhere, or they were part of the deception:
Sales Mgr.: 206-441-4900 x1004
11. Food for thought:
When I finally got a hold of Customer Services Director (?), she bragged that Consumer Finan. Svc. Group had just sent her to Singapore for business meetings there! Now you know where our money went. Isn't it ironic that we are now learning that terrorist organizations were funded by fraudulent USA operations that were based and directed, in part, in Phillipines, Singapore, & Thailand?
12. I smell a "Dateline" news expose'! Perhaps we need to get the media involved and shut down the other operation in Seattle (John Common's?) and alert the entire USA!
That's all for now. Sorry good honest people have to meet under these circumstances.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2002 10:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WarrantyUSA-Warranty-USA-Warranty-Financial-Products-Cambridge-Risk-Management/Seattle-Washington-98101/Warranty-USA-aka-Consumer-Financial-Services-Group-Heres-tracking-info-for-victims-of-con-36632. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.