Complaint Review: WarrantyUSA

• Submitted: Tue, November 12, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, November 12, 2002

• Reported By:Odenton MD
WarrantyUSA
2950 S. Rancho Rd. Las Vegas, NV 89102 Las Vegas, California U.S.A.

Warranty USA ripoff business from hell Las Vegas USA

Kept charging credit card .....

I got my car warranty extended to 100,000 miles through WarrantyUSA about a year and a half ago. A maximum payment of $2,000 was suppose to be charged to my credit card in minimum payments of $40 a month.

They not only overcharged my credit card but when my car recently needed to be fixed their number was ironically "out of service" and no other forwarding numbers were availible.

They have no website and information has no numbers on them as well. I only hope to spread the word before someone else is in debt for a service that wasn't provided. Now, I can't afford to get the parts my car needs and my credit card is overcharged.

April
Odenton, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2002 07:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WarrantyUSA/Las-Vegas-California-89102/Warranty-USA-ripoff-business-from-hell-Las-Vegas-USA-34986. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WarrantyUSA