Complaint Review: WarrantyUSA

• Submitted: Fri, September 20, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, September 20, 2002

• Reported By:San Antonio Tx
WarrantyUSA
2950 S. Rancho Rd.#100 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

WarrantyUSA ripoff liars victimized us took us for over $400 with no service Las Vegas Nevada or Seattle Washington

On 9-4-01 my husband called me about WarrantyUSA, they were pressuring him to get a policy with them for $352.25 and to pay installments of $65.04. He said that they told him we could cancel within 30 days and receive a full refund.

On 9-24-01 we finally received the policy in the mail. Upon reviewing it we decided to cancel and get a refund. I immedialtely called on 9-24-01 at 5:40pm (central time). On that day they took out $65.04 for the first installment.

10-17-01 I called asking about my refund, I was refunds took 8-9 weeks.

11-20-01 I spoke to Mark he said I should receive my refund any day now.

12-04-01 I spoke to Mark he said the refund had not been sent out and the he was going to issue a "Priority Request"

12-12-01 (11:56am) Spoke to Wanda, she said it took 2-3 weeks to get the refund processed out from date of Priority Request.

12-21-01 (5:01pm) Cheryl said they were back logged, they had changed companies and that they were working on the July & August refunds and when they finished with them they would start on September's refunds.

1-10-02 Jennifer said they were being audited; they were going to court and refunds would be sent out after January 11,02

1-17-02 (10:30am) Wanda said they went back to court. By 1-28-02 receivership would determine when we would be getting out refund and who would be doing it.

2-12-02 (12:43pm) Victor receivership

4-19-02 (10:14am) was told it would take several months to several years for refund. (don't know who I talked to)

9-20-02 (1:20pm) could not get through, apparently my area code has been blocked.

Mary
San Antonio, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2002 12:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WarrantyUSA/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89102/WarrantyUSA-ripoff-liars-victimized-us-took-us-for-over-400-with-no-service-Las-Vegas-Nev-30612. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WarrantyUSA