Complaint Review: WarrantyUSA

• Submitted: Fri, November 15, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, November 15, 2002

• Reported By:Capital Heights MD
WarrantyUSA
1408 Fourth Ave., Suite 300 Seattle, Washington U.S.A.

WarrantyUSA ripoff Dishonest practices deceptive company fraud Seattle Washington

I have just come to the end of my warranty period and tried to call to get refund information. I have found through calling all the numbers for WarrantyUSA that they are disconnected. I was instructed by "Independent Warranty Management" to go to Yahoo and do a search and found this site. Is there anything I'll be able to do to get my $1500 back. I see there are many cases listed against WarrantyUSA. Do I have a chance or just give me an address or phone number for one of the companies responsible.

Charles
Capital Heights, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2002 08:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WarrantyUSA/Seattle-Washington-98101/WarrantyUSA-ripoff-Dishonest-practices-deceptive-company-fraud-Seattle-Washington-35248. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WarrantyUSA