Complaint Review: WarrantyUSA

• Submitted: Tue, September 10, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, September 10, 2002

• Reported By:st.clairsville oh
WarrantyUSA
NA Seattle, Washington U.S.A.

WarrantyUSA Ripped Off KIA Seattle Washington

i bought a KIA Sporatage in 1999, as well as extented.Today, September 10, 2002 , i need to have my car fixed and i called and found that i was ripped off!

i bought a KIA Sportage in September of 1999, as well as an extended warranty through warranty USA,(KIA did not offer the free warranty back then.) I paid around $2700 for my warranty, which i am still paying on today. September 9, 2002, i discovered that i was having trouble with my universal joint, i took the car into the shop to be fixed, and received a phone call that they were unable to fix my car because of my warranty.

i needed to produce papers. i dug around the house for the production & proof of papers and found my warranty card. i called the 800 number on the card and it was diconnected, so i redialed information , and they said they had no listing.

I then went on line, punched in WarrantyUSA and found this web site. i really need my car fixed, but am unbale to afford it, that is why i bought an extended warranty! After finding out that i was scammed i want my money back! i bought this car from Auto World in St.clairsville, Ohio,however they are no longer in buisness. please help me !!!!!!

krisitn
st.clairsville, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2002 09:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WarrantyUSA/Seattle-Washington-98124/WarrantyUSA-Ripped-Off-KIA-Seattle-Washington-29606. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WarrantyUSA