Complaint Review: WarrantyUSA

• Submitted: Thu, November 07, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, November 07, 2002

• Reported By:Dallas TX
WarrantyUSA
WarrantyUSA.com Seattle, Washington U.S.A.

WarrantyUSA fraudulent ripoff business from hell tricked and lied to us Seattle Washington

WarrantyUSA cheated me out of $350.00. This was supposed to be a down payment on and extended warranty for my truck. When I talked to the manager at the dealership, he told me it was a scam. I immediately tried to get WarrantyUSA to refund me my money the very next day.

They told me the refund would take 3 to 6 weeks and even sent me a letter confirming the refund. Needless to say I never received it. The next thing I knew, they were filing for bankruptcy. I knew then I would never see that money again. Now I always remember that old saying " If it sounds to good to be true, it probubly is"

Frank
Dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2002 08:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WarrantyUSA/Seattle-Washington/WarrantyUSA-fraudulent-ripoff-business-from-hell-tricked-and-lied-to-us-Seattle-Washington-34547. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WarrantyUSA