Complaint Review: Warrantyusa Aka Cambridge Risk Manager

• Submitted: Sat, April 10, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, June 20, 2004

• Reported By:federalsburg Maryland
Warrantyusa Aka Cambridge Risk Manager
6854-1 N. Tara Rd. Federalsburg, Maryland U.S.A.

Warrantyusa Aka Cambridge Risk Manager rip me off for $1200.00 and left me hanging Federalsburg Maryland

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: How to get more information... former employee of their customer service dept.

WARRANTYUSA AKA CAMBRIDGE RISK MANAGER rip me off for $1200.00. I never used my warranty. I cannot get in touch with them no matter how I try.

Marian
federalsburg, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2004 08:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Warrantyusa-Aka-Cambridge-Risk-Manager/Federalsburg-Maryland-21632/Warrantyusa-Aka-Cambridge-Risk-Manager-rip-me-off-for-120000-and-left-me-hanging-Federa-87322. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Warrantyusa Aka Cambridge Risk Manager

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

How to get more information... former employee of their customer service dept.

AUTHOR: N/a - (U.S.A.)

WarrantyUSA filed bankruptcy after it received a lawsuit from the state of minnesota. I am a former employee of their customer service dept.
My last two paychecks bounced!!!

If you would like to know more info search for NEVADA state court files since both Cambridge risk management and WarrantyUSA are Nevada Corporations.