Steele

• Submitted: Tue, March 04, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, December 24, 2012

• Reported By:Fort Worth Texas
Warren & Baram Management
115 East 57th Street Ste 1100 New York, New York U.S.A.

Warren & Baram Management This agency has contacted me various times, but I am unable to find any information backing their credibility. New York New York

*Consumer Comment: Jonathan Baram is a great Talent Agent

*General Comment: Jonathan Baram: The Truth

*General Comment: I don't agree with that complaint

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: TALENT MANAGER JONATHAN BARAM ON MTV USA & UK & GO TO warrenandbaram.com (((link to myspace)))

I have received several emails from a Talent Manager by the name of Jonathan Barram, with "Warren & Baram Management" out of New York, NY. I have tried to research this Agency, but I have not had much luck. I did ask Jonathan Baram, "JB", for the company website address, and he stated that, they do not have a company website.

I was contacted via www.myspace.com, and I am concerned that this company might be illegitimate. I want to find out, beforehand, if this agency is, in fact, a reputable agency or a scam.

I thank you for your time & concern in this matter.

Researchingcompany
Fort Worth, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2008 12:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Warren-Baram-Management/New-York-New-York-10022/Warren-Baram-Management-This-agency-has-contacted-me-various-times-but-I-am-unable-to-f-314617. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Warren & Baram Management

Jonathan Baram is a great Talent Agent

AUTHOR: Derrick mack is a fake agent - (United States of America)

Jonathan Baram is a great Talent Agent who has booked me in many tv, film & magazines. I have known him since 2003. This guy who left this message about some hotel story totally lied about that !! As you know anybody can write anythiing about any one on the internet. I have seen my name linked with many rappers & I never date rappers but when you have allot of success people get so jealous !!! You can also check Jonathan's blog to see his amazing bookings in major films like " Pirates of the carribean " & " argo " which was the biggest fillm of 2012. You can also see Jonathan being interviewed on Mtv Usa, Mtv Europe, Bet channel & he has done many inteviews on New York's biggest radio station Hot 97 on " Street soldiers " and Jonathan booked Dj Clue in a huge film " Hard Luck " with Wesly Snipes & Clue opened up the film so you know they are cool with each other, I know Clue personaly,

Maria Bencebi

#2 General Comment

Jonathan Baram: The Truth

AUTHOR: Sean - (United States of America)

To answer your question. You definitely should be concerned. Normally, I do not get involved in the rumor mill, but this is no rumor. Jonathan Baram is definitely someone who should be criminally charged and it is a matter of time before it happens. I am an attorney associated with the entertainment field and have numerous reports of Mr. Baram, in appropriate sexual advances, violence and false inprisionment. I can not provide names, but I will provide enough information to allow you readers to know this is fact and to stay completely away from this man.

In 2006, he asked a certain model from miami to attend a photo shoot, in nyc, for an established magazine. He strategically arranged the flight to arrive a day prior and promised the model a hotel room. He met her in the city, where the hotel room was supposed to be and stated that all the rooms were booked. Then insisted that the model accompany him to his house, outside of the city, further-east and stated "they could have a good time together".

The model refused his offering, so he said "he was going across the street to get some coffee and he will be right back". He then, left the model in NYC alone, with no options and ignored her calls for the remaining of the weekend, forcing her to fend for herself. Another situation, with the same scheme, he told another model to stay at his house until she calms down; after sexually pushing his naked body on her, in the middle of her shower. (We have video evidence).

There are also numerous accounts of him defaming other professionals in his category to contract models. I have accounts of him defaming Marcus Blassingame, Sean Cummings, Aminah Benjamin, Krush Models, MTV Staff, Comedy Central Staff, Mark Shimmel, Sean Malcolm, Derrick Mack, DJ Clue, DJ Envy; amongst others; whom are all valid sources in the entertainment field. It is a shame. I hope this saves you readers alot of time in pursuing your dreams. I wish you the best.

#3 General Comment

I don't agree with that complaint

AUTHOR: TheRealRoxySabella - (United States of America)

I have known Jonathan T. Baram for almost a year now ....and he is real & legit. I think it's funny that anybody would go out of their way to discredit him & his work. It's very pathetic of someone to attempt to ruin a person's reputation on the internet. I've met his models, seen his work & know that yes, he is a REAL model manager. Good luck to you & your endeavors. You need it in life.

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

AUTHOR: Baram - (U.S.A.)

LOOK OUT FOR JONATHAN BARAM ON 3 TV SHOWS. TO VIEW GO TO MYSPACE.COM/JONATHANBARAM

MTV " VIDEO HONIES "
MTV UH " EYE CANDY "
BET " MODEL MISSION "

THE FEMALE THAT LEFT THAT NEGATIVE COMMENT ABOUT ME IS A VERY UGLY FEMALE WHO WISHES SHE COULD BE A MODEL. MOST PEOPLE CAN' NOT MODEL. BE REAL WITH YOUR SELF WHEN YOU LOOK IN THE MIRROR, DON'T BE MAD THAT I WAS HONEST & TURNED YOU DOWN FOR REPRESENTATION. ALOT OF COMPANIES LIE & CHARGE YOU MONEY FOR PICTURES & WEB SITE WHEN YOU HAVE NO CHANCE IN THE MODELING GAME !!! THAT IS A SCAM !!

" MUAH " TO THE HATERS!!!

LUV JB