Complaint Review: Warren National Univeristy Former Kennedy Western University

• Submitted: Sun, February 07, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, February 07, 2010

• Reported By: Rhonda — Binghamton New York Virgin Islands (US)
Warren National Univeristy Former Kennedy Western University
cheyenne, Wyoming United States of America

Warren National Univeristy Former Kennedy Western University Warren University I enrolled in their program in 2002, my employer Synova at the time paid the total tuition upfront $6000 for a Ph.d in Information Management. I completed all course work, and was trying to finish the cheyenne, Wyoming

I completed all class course work for a Ph.d in Information Management, they gave me the run around for the dissertation cap-stone project. I'm glad that I didn't give them another $4000 on top of the approx. $6000 my company paid. I heard that they did this to other people on the final project, so that they never finished either. I wrote the Pres. about the situation, and she just ignored it. I'm glad that they are finally out of business. :-)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2010 06:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Warren-National-Univeristy-Former-Kennedy-Western-University/cheyenne-Wyoming-/Warren-National-Univeristy-Former-Kennedy-Western-University-Warren-University-I-enrolled-566041. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Warren National Univeristy Former Kennedy Western University