Complaint Review: Warren National University - Kennedy Western University

• Submitted: Fri, January 23, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, January 23, 2009

• Reported By:Newport Kentucky
Warren National University - Kennedy Western University
200 West 17th Street Cheyenne, Wyoming U.S.A.

Warren National University - Kennedy Western University, Proudly Ripping Off Hardworking Americans For Over 20 Years! Fraudulent university, Scam artists, Worthless National University Cheyenne Wyoming

I, too, was duped into believe KWU/WNU's lies. I enrolled in Kennedy-Western University's Electrical Engineering (Signal Processing) degree program thinking, WOW, I will finally be able to finish what I started years ago. That was 2003. Since then, the stresses of work, family life and the passing of a very close loved one, this added time to the 18 months alotted for completion of their degree program.

So, I asked for an extension... but was rewarded nothing! That's not all. Now, after having paid this university $7500, I now discover that I am acruing $100 per month in charges, plus a $500 'extension fee' in order to continue to finish my degree. It gets worse... I was then told by one of the 'resolution commitee' advisors that my degree program is being removed from its cirriculum and that I had until 1/31/2009 to complete all coursework!

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but even if an accredited university decides to bag a program, any student that is currently enrolled is awarded the opportunity to finish the program. Even if said accredited university were to make changes to a cirriculum, said changes do not apply to those students currently enrolled. Anything less is treading the waters of 'fraudulence' and 'theft of service'.

I would like to join in any class action suit that anyone else who was also duped by KWU/WNU. This is an outrage!!

Thank you kindly...

Newport, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2009 04:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Warren-National-University-Kennedy-Western-University/Cheyenne-Wyoming-82001-4412/Warren-National-University-Kennedy-Western-University-Proudly-Ripping-Off-Hardworking-A-415412. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Warren National University - Kennedy Western University