Complaint Review: Warren National University - Kennedy Western University

• Submitted: Thu, June 18, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, June 18, 2009

• Reported By:Irving Texas
Warren National University - Kennedy Western University
200 W 17th St # 30 Cheyenne, Wyoming U.S.A.

Warren National University - Kennedy Western University Lied big time about their accreditation status & ripped me & thousands others to the tune of $8000 & more Cheyenne Wyoming

I just want to keep it simple.

I, like hundreds of students out there, am a victim of Warren National University a.k.a Kennedy Western University. They lied to me about being accrediated and literally talked me into joining their University for my Masters degree in Management Information systems.

I succumbed to their sweet talks and paid my tuition fees (more than $8k) and joined the program. I finished all my courses and recently (in Mar 09) finished my last obligation of a Project report (a must, per the University inorder to get my Diploma).

Now for the last 3 months, I've been trying to reach the University authorities for my diploma and all I get back (via email) is to pay more money (around $500 in "penalties", dont know what thats for) and only then would I get my Diploma.

I'm sure there are several others out there just like me. Is there someone out there who could help me get some justice? What are my options here? I need my money back. And I need it real bad. Helpppppppp!

Da Survivor
Irving, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2009 02:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Warren-National-University-Kennedy-Western-University/Cheyenne-Wyoming-82001/Warren-National-University-Kennedy-Western-University-Lied-big-time-about-their-accredit-462699. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Warren National University - Kennedy Western University