Complaint Review: Warren National University (aka "Kennedy Western University")

• Submitted: Mon, May 17, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, May 17, 2010

• Reported By: Jeff — cambridge Ohio United States of America
Warren National University (aka "Kennedy Western University")
Internet, Wyoming United States of America

Warren National University (aka "Kennedy Western University") was untruthful about being unacredited. led to believe this was a reputable university Internet, Wyoming

I have a degree from Warren National University. The student advisor told me on the initial phone interview that this was a good school and the degree was good. I paid over $8,000 in tuition and invested two years of my life into this. Now I found  out today this degree is what is holding me back from landing a new career. I am devistated. What can I do? What rights do I have as a consumer?

Jeff A. Leonard

Cambridge, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2010 10:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Warren-National-University-aka-Kennedy-Western-University/Internet-Wyoming-/Warren-National-University-aka-Kennedy-Western-University-was-untruthful-about-being-604104. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Warren National University (aka "Kennedy Western University")