Complaint Review: Warren National University

• Reported By:pittsfield Pennsylvania
Warren National University
wnuedu.com Internet U.S.A.

Warren National University Same Situation -Need Help Cheyenne Internet

I am in a very similar situation with having enrolled three years ago, which is I have not had time to complete courses and now they are telling me my program will no longer be offered. My initial enrollment agreement along with my extension (which was very helpful on the advisor's part) clearly state that after the extension period was up I could continue my courses but a an additional fee.

Of course this was not intended or preferred, but at least I had that to fall back on.

I have recently (this week) sent two emails to the advisor group and have had no reply. I will try calling the last perso I spoke with tomorrow.

I asked to be able to continue as originally agreed at the additional monthly cost, or refund the tuition for breaking their agreement.

If anyone has actually started a suit please let me know. Thank you

Steve
pittsfield, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2008 06:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Warren-National-University/internet/Warren-National-University-Same-Situation-Need-Help-Cheyenne-Internet-388724. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Warren National University