Complaint Review: Warren Wylie & Son's

• Reported By: MontagueResident — Montague New Jersey
Warren Wylie & Son's
2 Red Hill Road Montague, New Jersey USA

Warren Wylie & Son's Truck Repair Never Fixed! Montague New Jersey

I brought my vehicle to Warren Wylie & Son's the first time last year. He had my vehicle for three months to repair the job the first time! A few short months later the problem he claims he fixed and repaired the right way was not done,  because the same issue arised again. When I brought my vehicle back to this establishment it was suppose to be under warranty which is clearly described in the bottom half of his bill. It states: " 12 Month or 12,000 Mile Warranty On Repairs" He stated that he does not warranty any work, and that if  the part is defective, and we as the customer want it warrantied he has to go after the company it is manufactured from.

If in return they do not warranty it there is nothing he can do!. After waiting 8 weeks he replied stating that the part was defected but the company would not warranty it so  he stated that I would have to pay for parts and labor again which was another $2000.00 on top of what was already paid the first time which was over $5,000.00 dollars! He stated this time the vehicle was completely back to it's normal running condition and it was not! I had to bring my vehicle to another repair shop to figure out why I'm still having problems, and now Im with out my vehicle again for the 3rd time in less than a year!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2013 05:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Warren-Wylie-Sons/Montague-New-Jersey-07827/Warren-Wylie-Sons-Truck-Repair-Never-Fixed-Montague-New-Jersey-1050672. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Warren Wylie & Son's