Complaint Review: Wasatch Animal Rescue

• Submitted: Wed, April 28, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, June 07, 2012

• Reported By: Theresa — Siren Wisconsin United States of America
Wasatch Animal Rescue

Wasatch Animal Rescue Pet Finders Copy written photos from my website were taken without permission & portrayed as "the" dog being sold. Internet

*Consumer Comment: Wasatch Animal Rescue - probable scammers!!

I am a quality breeder of Australian Terriers.  I have a website with many beautiful photos all of which are copy written.  I was informed by someone today that photos of my puppies have been used on the site petfinder.com for sale by a company called Wasatch Animal Rescue http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/16213315 and http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/16213359

This website and this company note under my photo of my male australian terrier that is now 1 year old, the following:

This little girl is a puppy mill refuge. She is 12 weeks old and ready for her forever home. Her adoption fee includes her spay, current vaccinations, deworming and a vet exam. [continued below]....
..... Please email us at warescue@live.com for an application. No Phone calls please. Email only Thank you!

Nittany is up-to-date with routine shots and spayed/neutered

This websit and this company note under my photo of my male Australian Terrier puppy that is placed with it's new family the following:

This little girl is a puppy mill refuge. She is 12 weeks old and ready for her forever home. Her adoption fee includes her spay, current vaccinations, deworming and a vet exam. Please email us at warescue@live.com for an application. No Phone calls please. Email only Thank you!

Pattie is up-to-date with routine shots and spayed/neutered.

I have never used Pet Finder, I have never placed a puppy with this company, this is false and fraud. They have stolen my photos.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2010 05:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wasatch-Animal-Rescue/internet/Wasatch-Animal-Rescue-Pet-Finders-Copy-written-photos-from-my-website-were-taken-without-597954. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wasatch Animal Rescue

Wasatch Animal Rescue - probable scammers!!

AUTHOR: Colorado - (United States of America)

Theresa (from Wisconsin),

THANK YOU so much for making time to file your report.

After repeated difficulties in trying to adopt a mini-aussie pup from the Wasatch Animal Rescue; I decided I had better do some research on them (Lesson Learned.....do your research first; not after the fact !).

Anyway, I immediately came across your report on RipOffReport.com as well as several other negative references about the Wasatch Animal Rescue.

I filed a report this morning with RipOffReport which will hopefully be posted soon, and I also filed a report against the Wasatch Animal Rescue with the Utah Better Business Bureau.

Thanks again for making your problem known, because it certainly supports my misgivings that I have about this "rescue" organization.