Complaint Review: Washington Arm Apartment

• Updated: Fri, November 30, 2012

• Reported By: MR. K — New Haven Connecticut United States of America
Washington Arm Apartment
693 Washington St. Middletown, Connecticut United States of America

Washington Arm Apartment Angie aparment owner I ( Joel Kirkland) was hired by Apartment Owner ( Angie) of Washington Arm to Clean central areas of build. Owner has failed to pay me for two days of work. Owner never presented W2 forms , Owner stat Middletown, Connecticut

Nov 1, 2012 I Joel Kirkland was hired by owner ( Angie)of Washington arms . Angie hired me by verbally contract under the stipulation that I would clean central areas of washington Arms once a week (every Sunday ). Verbal contract between Owner and I was the expectation I would be paid a monthly flate price of 50.00 each week. I worked for employer /Owner for a time period of two weeks. A total of 2 days. Owner has fail to pay me a ($100.00)  hundred dollars for two weeks of service. Each time I contacted owner asking for pay owner states that she has place a 100.00$ check in the mail. 2 weeks have pasted by and I have not recieved pay.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2012 09:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Washington-Arm-Apartment/Middletown-Connecticut-06457/Washington-Arm-Apartment-Angie-aparment-owner-I-Joel-Kirkland-was-hired-by-Apartment-O-976410. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Washington Arm Apartment