Complaint Review: Washington Financial

• Submitted: Tue, July 27, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, July 27, 2004

• Reported By:Parker Colorado
Washington Financial
305 N Second Street UPLAND, California U.S.A.

Washington Financial ripoff Advance fee scam UPLAND California

I am a single mom and in dire straights. In desperation for funds to move into a home- I looked in the thrifty nickel for "loans". I found one that seemed to be legit- so I called. They promptly sent me a loan application asking me for a $25 loan fee. This HAD to be a cashiers check! Long story short- I sent the application in, and the money- and never heard a thing back! Meanwhile, I have a landlord waiting for his funds- and NO WHERE TO LIVE!!!!!!! These people are praying on people who are already in DIRE straights! Luckily I have a large sum of money coming in two weeks- but it doesn't help me now.

Nikki
Parker, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2004 05:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Washington-Financial/UPLAND-California/Washington-Financial-ripoff-Advance-fee-scam-UPLAND-California-100870. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Washington Financial